Crystal Pokemon suggestions!!

We want to hear from the players what they want to see in-game. Let us know!

Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Favourite Pokemon: Victini nd many more

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Crystal Pokemon suggestions!!

There are not many Crystal form pokemons..So i think we need some more of them..And PP agreed on it too..But she needs suggestions for them..So go ahead and feel free to suggest the pokemons you want to see as crystal form..PP will decide from them..So lets suggest pokemons... :D

Reminder
- Crystal forms get +20 to HP/DEF and +30 SPDEF.

Now have fun guys.

Please keep all suggestions you may have into one post; it keeps things tidier. Thanks.

and my suggestions are --
Aron
Larvitar
Shellder
Remoraid
Slowpoke
Anorith
Scyther
Karrablast
Corphish
Zorua
TImburr
Litwick and their evos
Spiritomb

i made quite a big list hehe :P
Last edited by arijit91426 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~:Credits to Terrah:~ ^_^

Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Pokemon: Articuno

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Crystal Pokemon suggestions!!

I would prefer it if everyone just stuck to one post per person containing their suggestions. If there is something more to add to your post or you change your mind later on, edit your original reply instead of posting 2-4 different replies with more stuff to add to your personal list.

I don't need debates on why some people's choices are worse than others. You are not obligated to post a reason for your choice if you don't want to post one; you guys know by now that I don't really choose based on stats and stuff, which is the focus of most of these in-topic disagreements. All of these rules and regulations about a simple suggestion topic are getting a bit out of hand.

I just what to know what you would like to see. Also, I am not sure if the Summer event would be able to have new Pokemon due to Sam being busy, but we can always hope.

I'm a
I'm a

Favourite Pokemon: Espeon/Latias/Latios

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 am

The reason why it's suggested to explain your reasoning is so other members can see/understand why you chose a particular Poke, in the event it's an odd choice for an event form [if it doesn't really fit in the theme or something along those lines). As noted in some past threads (like you mentioned), some ideas are a bit controversial; elaborating on your thought process helps others to see what you're thinking, and possibly give support to it if they can understand how you came to a decision. It's not like we're asking you to write a whole paragraph on why you picked something, but just a short reasoning (1-2 sentences are fine).

The general stuff that's been on event threads lately is excessive, yes, but it's intended to help keep conversations civil and make sure people give their input on something; instead of simply complaining that a Poke shouldn't be there and they didn't put their two cents into the matter. The last one is there to ensure that people are actually going to get the Poke they suggested, instead of just saying it for the heck of it.

In short, the intent of those rules in prior threads was to get people to give some thought to their suggestions before making them, instead of simply throwing things out there for the sake of doing so. I won't debate this any further, because PP/Fur just want suggestions and continuing to debate it does no good.

Anyway, I'll edit this post with some things that I would like to see later on [when I think it over]. The stuff that I want to see are as follows (also implies evolutionary lines)

- Tyranitar (and evos)
- Latias [she could make good use of the defensive boosts, considering that's one of her traits]
- Latios [by extension if both Eons need to be added together; he can certainly make good use of his extra defenses/bulk]
- Zoroark
- Chandelure
- Samurott/Emboar (need to get a Unova/Isshu starter a special form here, and these two could use a defensive buff)
- Metagross
- Klingklang
- Salamence
- Scizor
- Darkrai
- Heatran

Some explanation stuff for a few of them.

Tyranitar - already explained
Latias - Not chosen because she's my speciality in PI, but rather because she could use the defensive boosts; particularly in her HP/physical defenses; which aren't that bad but could be improved. It's reflective of her general usage in games; focuses more on her bulk (her bro is the power player).
Zoroark / Chandelure - In short, great attacking stats but defensively, there's a bit to be desired from them. Chandelure's a good Poke, but its modest defenses don't amount to a lot. Plus, we need some Gen 3-5 stuff as all of the stuff right now is GSE era Pokes.
Metagross - Same as T-tar; could use a buff in SpDef and probably would look nice as a Crystal.
Salamence/Darkrai - Defensive boosts and some design things.
Last edited by Ruka on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Reformatting post.
IGN: Ruka
Trainer Level: 100 (achieved Jun 6, 2012)
Most Recent Badge: Beacon Badge (Lightfall City) ~ COMPLETE ~

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Magnezone/Mewtwo

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Larvitar and Archen
Snorlax is also better
Whismur
Last edited by archan62 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
credits to ruka for banner

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Charizard

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:16 am

Suggestions
This post will be separated by two categories: babies and body based.
Babies
Smoochum
Mime Jr.
Bonsly

Body Based
Porygon
Cubone
Magikarp
Aerodactyl

I'll edit in more when I remember what I had in the other post or think of others!
Last edited by JProcks on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Rayquaza

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Well I dont really care how good stats they have when pokemons are modified into event forms, I usually care how attractive do they look
So my personal suggestion would be :
Rayquaza
Larvitar and evos
Geodude and evos
Charmander and evos
Pawniard and evo
Blitzle and evo
Carniados and evo
scyther and evo
Aron and evos
Ralts and evos
Especially Fighting, steel and ghost types looks more attrative than others :rock:

Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Pokemon: Articuno

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Cleaned up this thread. Placed most suggestions into their first post like I suggested. It's easier for me to read this way. If you had more pokemon suggestions or elaborate reasons, edit your original post or PM the person directly.

I'm serious when I say that for this specific topic I'm just looking for names, not arguments on why someone's choices suck or why yours are better.

I'm a
I'm a

Favourite Pokemon: Espeon/Latias/Latios

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:42 am

Alright PP, we get your point. There's no use in contesting the old rules further; you're the one who makes the final decisions on what goes in game. Whatever comes out of it, we'll have to live with them for the rest of PI's days.

On a secondary note, any idea of when the Summer quests will be out (or that's dependent on Sam showing up)?
IGN: Ruka
Trainer Level: 100 (achieved Jun 6, 2012)
Most Recent Badge: Beacon Badge (Lightfall City) ~ COMPLETE ~

Return to Suggestions