Report People HERE!

Forum rules
Provide in-game name and also, we will not help scamming cases.

Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Favourite Pokemon: Diagla

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Report People HERE!

http://i51.tinypic.com/11ty3y0.jpg trying to hack my ac and abusing
I am not jus GOOD,I am the BEST. Image

Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Pokemon: Articuno

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 pm

moti_rocks wrote:http://i51.tinypic.com/11ty3y0.jpg trying to hack my ac and abusing

This person has been banned. Also for trying to bribe mods, and profanity.

Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Favourite Pokemon: Diagla

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 am

awesome :D

-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:54 pm --

I had given money for borrowing or as a fee for donation to him because he was in need of money so i gave my 1 mil to him.He told he will donate on oct 1st.Now its been 3 days i have posted several comments bt he keeps on ignoring and deleting them.i have a small proof.I have taken SS of the msg he sent and my trade logs. http://i51.tinypic.com/2ev9bbq.jpg and http://i53.tinypic.com/r1dkp4.jpg

-- Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 pm --

I had given money for borrowing or as a fee for donation to him because he was in need of money so i gave my 1 mil to him.He told he will donate on oct 1st.Now its been 3 days i have posted several comments bt he keeps on ignoring and deleting them.i have a small proof.I have taken SS of the msg he sent and my trade logs. http://i51.tinypic.com/2ev9bbq.jpg and http://i53.tinypic.com/r1dkp4.jpg
I am not jus GOOD,I am the BEST. Image

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: carizard

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:42 pm

IGN : igors0698
reason : spread rumors bout me
i have a witness

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Have any proof?

Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Post Mon May 28, 2012 1:04 am

i want to report user voog2 , he abused alot of times you can get the link at the bottom of the page or just read this all , the proof is Shayyan11'S Profile Information

What's on your mind? (140 characters limit)

Clan: LightningStrikeForce
Level: 25 and 3344 XP
Seed: Alpha
Statistics: joined 314 days ago
CURRENTLY ONLINE
- 718 logins (56 consecutive logins so far, 56 longest streak)
- has won 3920 NPC battles, Wild: 660, PvP (Win/Total): 0/0
- has spent 246600 on item shop, 53001 on skill shop and 28 on token shop
- has caught 164 pokemon 111 unique
- has completed 157 quests
- has 17 friends and 2 referrals
Badges:
Kanto
Edit Profile
Current Lineup

Metal Weavile (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Dark Ampharos (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Hitmonlee (Ninja)
(M) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Ampharos (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Primeape (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Cubone (Rocket)
(M) lvl18

HP:

XP:

Achievements (3)

Comments
[54 minutes ago] ftwwww said "dude, how much are you gonna by it for?"
[55 minutes ago] warlordvir said "If my offer is not enough I will take the Zapodos."
[2 hours ago] Carousel_Wyolf said "I don`t mind, but I don`t think I`m active enough. I try to come on everyday for at least the daily logons and sometimes train. But if your leader is fine with inviting me, I`ll join."
[3 hours ago] voog2 said "GO THE [filtered] AWAY"
[3 hours ago] manadart said "no thanks"
[5 hours ago] voog2 said "Frankly, I didn`t understand a word you just said, and you say you`re better at english than me? Did you not get my message? [filtered] off, douchebag."
[7 hours ago] lordninja said "train WHAT"
[7 hours ago] shadowhydra said "so your solid proof is posted where??? unless you have a english major with some kind of grammatical knowledge as a minor with a masters in the english language you frankly are a idiot... and flooding your wall excuse me sir/ma`am/it i don`t care wha"
[7 hours ago] voog2 said "and correct our grammar. Thanks."
[7 hours ago] voog2 said "Excuse me, I`d like to give you a little grammar lesson. A lot is two words. Allot, is one word. Alright, understand? And I`d like to see your `Solid Proof`! Now, [filtered] off and stop bothering my friends and I, we don`t need an uneducated brat to try"

Displaying 1-10 of 280 Next» Page 1 of 28 : 1 2 3 4 ... 28

Delete All 280 Comments

and Check Gallery
Shayyan11'S Profile Information

What's on your mind? (140 characters limit)

Clan: LightningStrikeForce
Level: 25 and 3344 XP
Seed: Alpha
Statistics: joined 314 days ago
CURRENTLY ONLINE
- 718 logins (56 consecutive logins so far, 56 longest streak)
- has won 3920 NPC battles, Wild: 660, PvP (Win/Total): 0/0
- has spent 246600 on item shop, 53001 on skill shop and 28 on token shop
- has caught 164 pokemon 111 unique
- has completed 157 quests
- has 17 friends and 2 referrals
Badges:
Kanto
Edit Profile
Current Lineup

Metal Weavile (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Dark Ampharos (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Hitmonlee (Ninja)
(M) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Ampharos (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Primeape (Ninja)
(F) lvl100

HP:

XP:

Metal Cubone (Rocket)
(M) lvl18

HP:

XP:

Achievements (3)

Comments
[6 days ago] bigbaby555 said "k"
[6 days ago] bigbaby555 said "when u return my $$"
[7 days ago] smock23 said "depends on offer"
[7 days ago] voog2 said "Then it gets down to abuses? So, you can read better than me, but you don`t know how to use proper english? Go away. I don`t want to talk to an annoying 5 year old."
[8 days ago] ashernoy said "sorry, pokemonboy already bought it and i dont need articuno n zapdos . . ."
[8 days ago] catureon said "no thanks...."
[8 days ago] voog2 said "Oh shut up. Can you read? I SAID MY POKEMON ARE NOT FOR SALE"
[8 days ago] ashernoy said "i have an albino mankey ninja check my trade"
[11 days ago] Blazikenmastr25 said "srry I dont sell pokemon...."
[12 days ago] voog2 said "My pokemon are not for sale."

Displaying 71-80 of 280 «Previous Next» Page 8 of 28 : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28

Delete All 280 Comments
here is the link of my profile link : http://pokemoninfinity.com/pages/default/profile.php?page=1&u=134972#postpage
copy it and paste it , check page # 1 and 6 for what he said , his abuses were filtered so can you please take action against this

Post Mon May 28, 2012 2:53 am

Banned him for 24 hours

Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Post Tue May 29, 2012 4:41 am

i want to report user shadowhydra , he keeps spamming on my wall . i have told him about 4 times to stop but he doesn't . the proof is on my profile and on his
my profile : http://pokemoninfinity.com/pages/default/profile.php?u=134972
shadowhydra's profile : http://pokemoninfinity.com/pages/default/profile.php?u=109540
he keeps on posting rubbish on my profile , please take action against this . check page one of his profile and page 1,3,4,5 etc on mine. thank you

Post Tue May 29, 2012 7:42 am

That doesn't really look like spamming..everything he said you replied back to.

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Rayquaza

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:37 pm

reporting roaroftime!!
evidience Image
http://prntscr.com/ob6h3

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: arceus

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi i would like to report roaroftime he has been herasing me i didn't take are screen shot of everything he said this past week but i have ruka as are witness this is the only screen shot i got from today http://prntscr.com/r4g7f
KA9996 the next arceus master !

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 am

I would like to remind you guys that we don't ban for private messages most of the time, it is easier for you to simple ignore the user. Also, remember that screenshots must be legit. You can not just type something yourself and say they said it, the screenshot must be of THEM saying it.

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: arceus

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi um i want to report roaroftime jaymob lent his pokes to roaroftime to train and roaroftime didn't give the back i have 3 links http://imageshack.us/a/img138/4529/25637948.PNG + http://imageshack.us/a/img690/303/22735290.PNG + http://imageshack.us/a/img802/7193/98799316.PNG
KA9996 the next arceus master !

Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Favourite Pokemon: shaymin(sky) darkrai

Post Thu May 23, 2013 4:48 pm

ign ruka he is not letting every one join the clan wars he didnt let roaroftime join nightdragon im in the same clan as them 2 so its a bit not fair on the ones who arent aloud to join the wars if its a clan war shouldnt every one be alloud to join if its clan wars every one who is in a clan should be able to join and id say its no fair

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Rayquaza

Post Fri May 24, 2013 1:31 am

igors0698 wrote:ign ruka he is not letting every one join the clan wars he didnt let roaroftime join nightdragon im in the same clan as them 2 so its a bit not fair on the ones who arent aloud to join the wars if its a clan war shouldnt every one be alloud to join if its clan wars every one who is in a clan should be able to join and id say its no fair

I think that's not true .. kaa started clans wars!! and he also had mentioned in forums that it's only between ruka's, smock's and kaa's clan??

I'm a
I'm a

Favourite Pokemon: Espeon/Latias/Latios

Post Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 am

First and foremost, igors, I'm not the one who is hosting clan wars or started it to begin with, ka is. I only help him with enforcing the rules and managing the tournament until he returns from exams, so if you have any problems about the closed war policy, bring it up with him. By the way, if I am not mistaken, you asked to fight under snivy's clan on Sunday [that was the deadline for any other interested clans to come and enter] and I approved your request to do so. If you wanted to change/fight for roar's clan (if you were in that clan before 11:59 pm on May 19), then you should've said something before the deadline hit.

It was an open war, however you needed to have mentioned your clan's desire to enter before the above deadline.

@kash: You're right about it not being true (what igors claims I did). It was an open affair, even though the wording in the earlier stages say otherwise.
A summary of this event should clear up a few things. My apologies if it's a long rebuttal, but I need to clear up these charges igors brought up.

ka started the idea for Clan Wars 2 around the end of last month/beginning of this month and asked me if my clan would like to fight in it; which I replied yes. It was also stated that people from other clans could join but then they'd have to choose one of the clans to fight under. It was open for everyone else to enter as well, just under one of the battling clans that were in this tournament at the time.

I will be honest about this part: ka did not notify me that this would be only be a three clan war until later. Granted, I personally felt it should have been an open war from the beginning, however I had collegiate finals and other academic matters at the time to deal with, so I could not consider that matter in depth until later on.

As for roar being blocked from the tournament, I would like to make this point clear: the ban held for the main account only; roar was allowed to fight under his alternate account in another clan. I've tried to explain to him several times in chat why he (main) wasn't allowed to fight in this. The reason was mentioned to the members from other clans, who agreed on it. However, he has continually flamed me on for making this a "closed affair" between ka, my clan and glucht/smock's among other things (calling me an idiot and other things for blocking his entry). I don't have a screenshot to prove these instances since he did it right before I had to leave for personal reasons, however other members were online at the time and saw his actions.

Sometime during the week of May 13-18, roar started to accuse me of defending ka's three clan rule (because of my role in helping him run said tournament and the limitations were already in). Again, other members were allowed to join at the time, but they would need to choose one of the previously mentioned clans to fight for. At the time of the accusations, ka was not around so I had to take over with tournament matters. The assumed "clan lock" was lifted at the beginning of that week with snivy's clan was let into the tournament to prove that this wasn't a closed war restricted only to three groups and confirming my earlier opinion about it being fully open to begin with.

Again, roaroftime/Neo continued to flame me for the previous matter on the morning of May 19th, despite other people and myself repeatedly asking him to stop and let it go after we tried to explain to him why the ban was in place. I understand that you are not supposed to ban a certain member from a tournament, especially with honor points at stake, however it was done so other people have a chance to win (with the consideration that his old clan at the time won the past two tournaments). I reiterate the point that other members entered in the tournament wanted/agreed to that ban; saying that it was just and allows other people to try and win. Any limitations that were mentioned were intended to ensure that everyone who entered this tournament would have a fair chance at winning and would have interest in doing future tournaments.

With that said, I refute both of igor's claims here and now.
(1) Closed war: The rest of your clan's members, along with any members with a clan were allowed to enter, provided they notified ka (or myself) before the above deadline on May 19. From the start, it has been an open affair; people just had to choose one of the battling clans to side with until the "clan lock" was lifted.

(2) The ban only applied to the main account for the above stated reason; there was no block on his alternate account in snivy's clan. I believe that reason was mentioned/explained several times to you and other members in tournament thread. We need to give everyone else a chance to aim for first place. You and night were allowed to enter when the lock was lifted. Tournaments are no fun if the same people keep winning it every time.

---
I will reiterate this point one more time: ka9996 is the primary person responsible for hosting the tournament and for implementing said blocks. I'm only here to help enforce the rules that were made and keep the tournament running in his absence. If anyone had problems/concerns, they were to mention them; either in the thread or in game/chat if we were around.

Staff members, if you would like me to explain this again, I will gladly do so.
I sincerely enjoy playing this game, and I'd like for this to be resolved in a civilized manner because it's not worth fighting over or prolonging.
IGN: Ruka
Trainer Level: 100 (achieved Jun 6, 2012)
Most Recent Badge: Beacon Badge (Lightfall City) ~ COMPLETE ~

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: Gengar

Post Mon May 27, 2013 5:12 pm

it all started when I arnav_desai and mike12345 were joking then suddenly out of the blue he said this http://prntscr.com/16y0o9
please take me seriously i don`t tolerate these kind of comments.

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Charizard

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 am

Reporting Deathkarl.

Hi, I'm Rem on chat. The user Deathkarl has been harassing me everyday in the Pokeinfinity channels because of a ban I placed on another channel. And when the staff aren't around he uses bad language, and talks poorly of the staff. I believe he's banned now for something else, but he should stay banned. He tries to pick fights constantly with me and other users who may not have the same opinion as him. He's one of those people who must have the last word and who always think there right, and are willing to fight and bring it into other channels where it's not needed.

Caution both of these screenshots have swearing. The first one is a random PM i got from him, and the second is part of an argument from yesterday on #Pokeinfinity when he swore on chat. They're not not that good screenshots, for I haven't ever had the need to report anyone in years, but he's the only one causing problems with me and the staff of PI.
Not to mention he's been banned several times before, warned repeatedly, etc. He should stay banned for a long time.

*1.) http://prntscr.com/32npz1
*2.) When he got banned, he got mad at me for some reason? http://prntscr.com/32nrt4

I'm a
I'm a

Favourite Pokemon: Espeon/Latias/Latios

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:15 am

Fur dealt with him before you posted this, so don't worry about it.
Until he calms down and shows he can behave himself in the channels, a perma ban in both channels will remain.
IGN: Ruka
Trainer Level: 100 (achieved Jun 6, 2012)
Most Recent Badge: Beacon Badge (Lightfall City) ~ COMPLETE ~

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: Squirtle

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Sakaa wrote:Reporting Deathkarl.

Hi, I'm Rem on chat. The user Deathkarl has been harassing me everyday in the Pokeinfinity channels because of a ban I placed on another channel. And when the staff aren't around he uses bad language, and talks poorly of the staff. I believe he's banned now for something else, but he should stay banned. He tries to pick fights constantly with me and other users who may not have the same opinion as him. He's one of those people who must have the last word and who always think there right, and are willing to fight and bring it into other channels where it's not needed.

Caution both of these screenshots have swearing. The first one is a random PM i got from him, and the second is part of an argument from yesterday on #Pokeinfinity when he swore on chat. They're not not that good screenshots, for I haven't ever had the need to report anyone in years, but he's the only one causing problems with me and the staff of PI.
Not to mention he's been banned several times before, warned repeatedly, etc. He should stay banned for a long time.

*1.) http://prntscr.com/32npz1
*2.) When he got banned, he got mad at me for some reason? http://prntscr.com/32nrt4

LIES AND SLANDER, THE 2ND PM IS NOT FROM INFINITY. AT ALL, ITS FROM PBA , WHAT A TOSSER

-- Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:28 pm --

Ruka wrote:Fur dealt with him before you posted this, so don't worry about it.
Until he calms down and shows he can behave himself in the channels, a perma ban in both channels will remain.

And as for your comment how am i supposed to shopw i can behave if im perma banned completely unfairly?
PreviousNext

Return to Report a user