Report People HERE!

Forum rules
Provide in-game name and also, we will not help scamming cases.

I'm a
I'm a

Favourite Pokemon: Espeon/Latias/Latios

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Re: Report People HERE!

Judging from your behavior in the appeal thread, you need to take a more polite tone when appealing your ban.
I understand you're angry, but maintaining that sort of behavior is one way to show fur and PP that you shouldn't be allowed back.

If you try this with sharks, I cannot guarantee that he will NOT outright ban you from the game. Remember what I told you in there; calm down and just drop the matter. A lot of other members have problems with him also, but they have already dropped the matter. (Said member also hasn't been around lately after this incident)
IGN: Ruka
Trainer Level: 100 (achieved Jun 6, 2012)
Most Recent Badge: Beacon Badge (Lightfall City) ~ COMPLETE ~

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: Squirtle

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Ruka wrote:Judging from your behavior in the appeal thread, you need to take a more polite tone when appealing your ban.
I understand you're angry, but maintaining that sort of behavior is one way to show fur and PP that you shouldn't be allowed back.

If you try this with sharks, I cannot guarantee that he will NOT outright ban you from the game. Remember what I told you in there; calm down and just drop the matter. A lot of other members have problems with him also, but they have already dropped the matter. (Said member also hasn't been around lately after this incident)

I dropped this matter along time ago, I dont really care i got ripped of any more.

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Charizard

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:42 pm

Actually that's false, you were banned in Pokeinfinity and immediately after you PMd me.
Here's another screenshot of a recent PM http://prntscr.com/32uu3f (It has swearing.) Please stop PMing me. It's harassment.
EDIT: http://prntscr.com/32uw0q update with the convo.

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: Squirtle

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Sakaa wrote:Actually that's false, you were banned in Pokeinfinity and immediately after you PMd me.
Here's another screenshot of a recent PM http://prntscr.com/32uu3f (It has swearing.) Please stop PMing me. It's harassment.
EDIT: http://prntscr.com/32uw0q update with the convo.

Lies slander and more Slander , I'm on irc through PBA . not infity therefoere your just troubkle causing mate

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: arceus

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:50 am

I would like to report archan62 for pming me and for being mouthy on my profile
http://i.imgur.com/IADx0zG.png[/IMG]
KA9996 the next arceus master !

I'm a
I'm a

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Do you have any screenshots of the PMs he sent?
But as for the other stuff, I was around when both of you were online in chat. He did show a similar degree of disrespect towards you in channel; which I warned that if he continued to do so, it would result in a kick and/or ban.

I can't do much about archan in game however since I don't have staff powers there; PP or Fur will need to handle this one.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Pokemon: Articuno

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:23 pm

ka9996 wrote:I would like to report archan62 for pming me and for being mouthy on my profile
http://i.imgur.com/IADx0zG.png[/IMG]

Looks annoying and rather arrogant, but right now it doesn't appear to be severe enough to take disciplinary actions over. However, if you ask him to refrain from instigating a fight on your profile and he still continues to do so, take a screenshot of your conversations and I'll do something about it.

Trainer
Trainer

Favourite Pokemon: Magnezone/Mewtwo

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:00 am

i would like to report ka9996 for using abusing language on chat

This appears severe enough to take disciplinary action http://prntscr.com/3xkbzd
credits to ruka for banner

I'm a
I'm a

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:53 am

I already dealt with both of you on chat last night in regards to this matter; especially with ka.
However, you both could've avoided this whole mess by simply not claiming you are better at PvP than he is; especially by the way said comments have been worded. Needless to say, you're also guilty of such behavior as well.

This is also prevalent in some of your recent comments lately that were directed toward other members; especially when you claim that we're not helping you or that myself or tonight, that Fur or I changed your nick on the IRC channel. You have already been told why your nickname was changed or the reasons why we're not helping you.

I need not remind you that your recent behavior with ka will not be tolerated. This goes for treating other members properly as well; there is a zero-tolerance policy for disrespecting them because they refuse to help you.

As a moderator, I am speaking of this issue from a neutral standpoint, based on the evidence provided. So, I am neither taking your side not ka's.

Newbies
Newbies

Favourite Pokemon: arceus

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:58 am

yes and you provoked the situation
KA9996 the next arceus master !

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:47 am

This situation has gotten bigger than it needs to be. The only solution is for you two to stop talking to eachother. As of now nobody is getting banned because the both of you are equally provoking the situation. It's gotten to the point where if anybody starts to bring it up they'll be punished. I don't care if it's you two, ruka, alie, or slime for that matter. It just needs to be dropped and not brought back up.

I'm a
I'm a

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 am

Fur, I have no intent to revive that topic at any time within the IRC or anywhere else. I've gotten tired of hearing it over the past couple days as well.
As just mentioned, either ignore each other or make up later on when tempers flare down.

Previous

Return to Report a user