Back after several years

Introduction Forum. Announce your arrival to the world!

Newbies
Newbies

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:20 am

Back after several years

Hello everyone, I used to play chaos.pokemoninfinity a few years ago, and now I've come back but the game seems pretty glitchy and dead. The forums are down as well. Do any of you know how much longer it's going to stay up, and if any of the older players still play the game? My name on chaos is Regigigas.

I'm a
I'm a

Favourite Pokemon: Espeon/Latias/Latios

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 am

Re: Back after several years

Chaos has been down since maybe 2014-ish or so; to be fair, I do not think it will be revived. I have heard that there wasn't as much interest there.Although on our end (here), original Pokemon Infinity isn't much better. We still work, but just that nothing is updated past whatever came up since May 2015.

Eventually, this game will likely die out, but when that'll occur, we don't know.
IGN: Ruka
Trainer Level: 100 (achieved Jun 6, 2012)
Most Recent Badge: Beacon Badge (Lightfall City) ~ COMPLETE ~

Newbies
Newbies

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Chaos is up right now, but there are only a few people on it and none of them are any of the experienced players that I remember from before. Anyway, the mibbit chats of both games seem to be equally dead. Is it still a thing to get in the chatroom and talk to people or do people not do that anymore?

I'm a
I'm a

Favourite Pokemon: Espeon/Latias/Latios

Post Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:17 am

Hmm, I stopped playing PIC after a while [to be honest, I started on the original version]

Mibbit's been dead for quite a long time now, so you're better off not logging onto the chat since it is pretty much silent in there. Most of the vets I know are gone now; their names still appear on the list because of some registration thing, but most of the time, they're offline or gone.

Heck, even this forum's inactive.
IGN: Ruka
Trainer Level: 100 (achieved Jun 6, 2012)
Most Recent Badge: Beacon Badge (Lightfall City) ~ COMPLETE ~

Return to I'm new!